Monday, June 13, 2011

Key Partners, Inc. Announces Computer Training Classes

MS OFFICE SOFTWARE TRAINING
TWO STUDENTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE - $250.00
(Books not included)
JULY AND AUGUST ONLY!
MS WORD 2007 - BASIC, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED
MS EXCEL 2007 - BASIC, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED
MS POWERPOINT 2007 - BASIC, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED
MS ACCESS 2007 - BASIC, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED

Each class is a full day (9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
Call our office for scheduling at 603-964-9495.

TESTIMONIALS
L.M."Key Partners, Inc.is a dynamic agency specializing in staffing, training, consulting and career management and offers exceptional Microsoft Office Training using certified Master Microsoft Office Instructors. I was delighted with the classroom, and hands-on style of training, as I sailed through each week, steadily increasing my Microsoft Office proficiency. My Instructor, Lesley Steventon, was very organized and professional, and the Key Partners, Inc. facility created the perfect learning environment for a focused business individual like myself.
I highly recommend Key Partners, Inc. as the owner and staff is extremely knowledgeable, client focused and highly supportive of an individual's effort to move forward in the business arena".
D.N. "The courses you offer are the best training classes I have ever attended. Keep up the excellent work."

L.B. "The instructor was well-informed and able to keep our interest."
K.K. "I was immediately able to apply the training to things I do every day."

About Key Partners, Inc.
Key Partners has been staffing and training in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine for 26 years. We take pride in our long term relationships with our clients, candidates and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment