Friday, March 2, 2012

Local agent uses unique system to help support families

Dover business owners and families just gained an additional resource. Thomas F. Levasseur, CLU, MS Ed., of The Beacon Retirement Group, recently completed a training program, designed to enable him to help business owners and families avoid retirement income planning mistakes and help protect their assets.

Today people are living 20, 30 and even 40 years in retirement. This increase in longevity means people are taking a harder look at their future income needs. This new service takes a detailed look at Dover’s families retirement income needs based on current budget and assets earmarked for retirement.

This new income analysis service addresses questions such as:
  • Can I continue my present standard of living into my retirement years?
  • When can I retire without running out of money?
  • How could my situation change during challenging economic times?
  • How would it affect my family if I die prematurely?
  • How would it affect my family if I enter a nursing facility?
  • What are the possible solutions if my situation changes?
Tom’s 26 years of industry experience along with this service will help Dover’s business owners and families answer these questions. Tom was also named as a Five Star Advisor by a recent poll taken by NH Magazine.

To set up a no-obligation, complimentary review Tom can be reached at 603-682-7747 or by email at Thomas.Levasseur@questarcapital.com or view his website: www.thebeaonfg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment